Did you know that the Knowlton Center for Career Exploration has a 9-year commitment to our students? That means that for 5-years after you graduate, you have FREE access to career coaching, resources, events, and more! Take a look around Knowlton Connect for information that might be helpful to you. In addition, check out our staff listing and connect with a Career Coach (you can also log into Handshake still to make an appointment utilizing your Denison email address!).
- 1:1 Career Coaching: As a Denison alum you have access to continued, personalized career coaching appointments. Make a virtual appointment on Handshake to meet with a career coach.
- LinkedIn Learning: LinkedIn Learning is an on-demand library of instructional videos covering the latest business, technology and creative skills. It provides personalized course recommendations and is designed to help you achieve your full potential. Log in with your Denison email for full access.
- VMock: This unique resume review platform uses artificial intelligence, data science, and natural language processing to provide instant, personalized feedback on your resume based on criteria compiled from employers and Knowlton Center standards. Use your denison email for access.
- Career Shift: CareerShift provides an easy-to-use, approach for cracking the “hidden job market” and for managing your job hunt all in one place. With CareerShift you can search for listings across both job boards (like LinkedIn, Indeed and others) and individual company websites, all with one search. Use your Denison email to take advantage of this resource for free.
- Denison Alumni Website: In addition to alumni events, the Denison Alumni website also houses great career information in collaboration with the Knowlton Center.