- All Denison users can access thousands of courses and collections to learn a variety of skills.
- Students can learn different creative and technology skills to complete projects and class assignments.
- Students can learn more about career development to help find jobs after graduation.
- Faculty and staff can participate in professional development courses and increase digital agility through courses and collections.
- Faculty can leverage available LinkedIn Learning materials to supplement class instruction.
- Visit the LinkedIn Learning site in your browser and sign in using Denison SSO login and your Denison credentials.
- All Denison faculty and staff have permissions to create learning paths using the curator role in LinkedIn Learning. If you do not see this access, please submit a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will be able to provide those permissions.
- Denison user first-time login video
- Denison LinkedIn Learning Quick Reference Guide
- LinkedIn Learning Blog for News and Information
- LinkedIn Learning New Courses
- LinkedIn Learning Curator Role
- LinkedIn Learning Support: Contact LinkedIn Support
- For Denison-specific questions, please contact the ITS Service Desk: email@example.com or 740-587-6395.