The Knowlton Center for Career Exploration has two “Interview Pods” available in the Burton Morgan Atrium for reservation. These spaces are intended to provide students a quiet space to conduct virtual interviews and networking calls. Please review the full policy here.
Interview Pods may be reserved through EMS between 8:30 am to 7:00 pm, Monday to Friday. Reservation requests will be responded to within twenty-four (24) business hours by a Knowlton Center staff member. For immediate interview pod needs, please call the Knowlton Center at (740) 587-6656 or stop into the office (Burton Morgan 306). Students for whom the pods create barriers should reach out to the Knowlton Center at (740) 587-6656 for accommodations.
- Interview Pods are for virtual or phone interviews only
- No more than one (1) person will be permitted in a pod
- No food, only water is permitted inside the pod
- Interview Pods may be reserved for up to two (2) hours at a time with no more than two (2) reservations at any given time
- Intake questions must be answered prior to an interview pod reservation request being approved through the EMS system.
- Students found using an interview pod outside of their reservation block may be asked to vacate the pod if another student is scheduled in that pod
- Students are required to cancel any reservation that they do not intend to keep
- Students are responsible for wiping down pod after use with provided sanitizing supplies
- Knowlton Center reserves the right to prohibit students from reserving pods based on misconduct and/or not adhering to the guidelines and process set forth in this policy
*You will use your Denison credentials to log into EMS.