Peer Coach Spotlight: Ava Peterson

Hi everyone! My name is Ava and I’m from Columbus, OH. This year I am one of the Peer Coaches at the Knowlton Center! I’m a senior Communications major with a minor in Psychology. Along with my role as a Peer Coach, I work as a Peer Fellow for the Marketing, Sales, and Communications Career Community at the Knowlton Center. I am also a member of Delta Gamma at Denison.

One piece of advice I would give is to schedule an appointment under “Exploration and General Coaching” through the career center tab on Handshake if you are feeling lost in the career exploration process, no matter what year you are in. It is never too late to start the process!

I am excited to work with you all as a Peer Coach this year! Please feel free to book a Peer Coaching appointment if you have any questions or need assistance regarding anything career-related. I am here to help with resumes, cover letters, LinkedIn profiles, internship and job questions, providing resources at the Knowlton Center, and so on! My email is peters_a3@denison.edu.

By Ava Peterson
Ava Peterson Peer Career Fellow: Marketing, Sales and Communications & Peer Coach