Every week, Anneke’s Picks bring you my favorite jobs, internships, and events coming up in the Nonprofit, Education, & Government community. Check out this week’s spotlights below!
- Social Good Intern, Discovery: Get great exposure to philanthropic efforts happening at a Fortune 500 company! Deadline 3/4
- Government Relations Intern, Cogent Strategies, Deadline 3/20
- Communications Intern, Center for Policy & Budget Priorities: Deadline 3/10
- Cleveland Foundation Public Service Fellowship, Several recent alumni who are interested in government and public service work have launched their careers with this Fellowship. Deadline: 3/7
- Multiple opportunities in education with Teach for America and Southern Teachers. Both will have recruiters on campus this week, 3/1 and 3/2
- Research Assistant, Urban Institute: A great entry-level role for someone looking to get into policy and advocacy work! Deadline 3/15
- Juniors! Interested in law school? Save the date! We will go over everything you’ll need to know about the law school application process, whether you’re thinking of going straight to law school after graduation or taking gap years. Dinner provided! 3/24, 5pm-6:30pm
Want to talk about these or any other opportunities? Make an appointment with a Knowlton Center coach on Handshake.