The Denison Internship Program offers students a structured learning experience as they explore career fields and apply academic coursework to the workplace. Participation in the program provides a three-tiered partnership between students, employers, and the Knowlton Center for Career Exploration. Please note that internships must be for a minimum of 200 hours to qualify for the Denison Internship Program and meet the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Definition of an Internship.
Particpating in the Denison Internship Program will ensure you make the most of your experience and provide you with coaching and support before, during and after your internship. In addition, You MUST participate in the Denison Internship Program to receive any of the following:
- Stipend Funding: you are seeking stipend funding, including the Crown Fellowship Stipend or the Make No Little Plans Stipend
- Transcript Notation: Your employer requires credit for your internship, and/or you want your internship listed on your transcript. Every student participating in the Denison Internship Program will earn transcript notation.
- Summer Housing: you are interning locally and want to stay on campus. Please see details here.
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT): you hold an F1 Visa and want an internship. Learn more here.
- Department Requirement: your internship is for Ed Studies, Data Analytics, Global Commerce, Studio Art or Journalism. Please read more about departmental requirements. (Coming Soon)
- SOTC or Global Internship Program: you are participating in a Knowlton Funded experience
Monday, February 7 – Registration/Application opens for 2023 Summer Experience.
Monday, February 7 – You will receive a personalized email with funding details
The following document contains step by step instructions for all participants. Please review this document carefully and follow each step! If you have any questions, please contact Kati Bear at email@example.com