** PDF resumes only**
- Write articles, blogs for newsletters, website, and web based platforms
- Ensures brand consistency in PR, marketing, and social media messages
- Ensures all content is factual, accurate, and is rooted in dietetics and public health
- Responds to requests for information
- Updates and maintains web content
- Develop advocacy and communication materials in line with the mission of the organization
- Familiar with long- and short-form content, whitepapers, blog posts, SEO-friendly writing, for both B2B audiences as well as B2C
- Quickly learn and execute work using a consistent brand voice.
- Able to write a cohesive campaign with multiple touchpoints including digital, social media, and email.
- Any other related tasks deem necessary and appropriate.
The intern will be supervised by their manager and will receive mid-point evaluation along with weekly meetings
Check with your school’s Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.