VizSense is an influencer marketing company that puts its employees first and is breaking the mold with our approach to research backed influencer campaigns! We have a world-class team dedicated to delivering our clients best-in-class micro-influencer campaigns and services. Some of the keys to our success include: our focus on continuous improvement of both our employees and our company, dedication to keeping up with current and emerging technologies, and a commitment to delivering complete solutions.
As our Consumer Insights Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for analyzing consumer insights that will guide the direction of our influencer campaigns, influencer marketing data, telling stories from collected data (not just social media metrics) and bringing actionable insights forward, guiding our Client Services and Sales Teams through our winning strategies. You will utilize your creativity to create compelling dashboards, visualizations, while using business tools within the organization.
Working closely with the Client Services Team, the Analyst will play a key role in defining business needs and requirements throughout the campaign life cycle. You will maintain effective communication with your manager, the Senior Account Managers and Influencer Campaign Managers to ensure we meet our company and team goals. If you’re passionate about discovery, love to learn, and are excited to work with tons of data, we’d love to talk with you!
What we are looking for in a Consumer Insights Coordinator
- Your Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business, or related field, internship or related coursework analyzing quantitative/qualitative data preferred
- Experience and interest in working with large, complex datasets (BOTH quantitative and qualitative data) with a proven ability to thrive with multiple imperfect, mixed, varied, and inconsistent data sources
- Your Interests
- Must have a curiosity for uncovering insights, finding answers, and be willing to ask questions, etc…
- An understanding of and genuine interest of social media; you are in the know on all things Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Pinterest, and YouTube and stay in the know with changes in this space
- Interest in solving business challenges using data, gathering requirements, analyzing use cases, putting together data driven case studies
- While you will work closely with the team in many aspects, day to day, you must be motivated and comfortable working on many projects alone
- Skills Required
- MUST be able to think both creatively and analytically when dealing with data
- Must be able to not only conduct analysis on consumer insights but also make visual sense of data by creating slide presentations to share results in attractive and digestible ways for clients
- Clear and concise communication skills across multiple mediums
- In-person meetings, calls, video presentations, and emails
- Detail-oriented with superior organizational skills
- Ability to navigate between multiple projects, meet deadlines, and process ad hoc requests
- Ability to digest large qualitative datasets and pull out key insights that can be communicated in a condensed manner and be applied to marketing strategies
- Ability to analyze quantitative datasets, must be comfortable with calculating trends in sales, etc…familiarity with sales terminology is a bonus
- Must be proficient in advanced feature in Excel and Powerpoint/Canva Presentation Platforms
- Understanding of software such as Tableau and SPSS is a bonus
- Strong presentation skills; ability to clearly and concisely present data
- Strong troubleshooting skills, with creative ability to contribute to internal teams to overcome challenges and achieve resolution
Essential job responsibilities
- Daily Responsibilities
- Work with Client Services Team to launch influencer marketing campaigns by:
- Collecting and analyzing consumer insights data from a variety of sources, encompassing industries such as beauty, alcohol, travel, etc…
- Showcasing the story driving the data, using those consumer insights gathered to inform influencer campaign direction and make recommendations on campaign strategy, etc…
- Creating research decks that will be used to present findings to client
- Closely track campaign performance and maintain detailed records to create and deliver reports to our leadership and internal teams and clients (including sales data, campaign metrics, etc…)
- Proactively communicating those key insights from campaign performance to the relevant internal teams; including creating case studies by analyzing past engagement and KPIs
- Gain a deep understanding of client marketing goals to proactively propose campaign content, strategy, and optimization ideas
- Own investigation and communication of any trends to identify root cause and recommend appropriate follow-up actions
- Translate metrics, investigations, and findings to tangible business outcomes, such as shifts in consumer behavior
About the location
Our team is concentrated at the Dallas HQ office off Oaklawn in Turtle Creek. This role is open to permanent work from home/remote work if preferred.
What’s in it for you?
This role offers a great opportunity to showcase many abilities. Here you will have a platform to share your ideas and influence our company’s strategies. You will get first hand exposure to clients.
This is a startup environment and you are able to add value and input to multiple areas. VizSense offers hands-on learning opportunities for employees to work and engage in a variety of product innovation and brand strategy initiatives. We are growing, and want our team to grow with us. Your ideas are encouraged and valued!
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Local candidates only – no relocation is available for this position.
At VizSense, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. VizSense is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.