The Video Content Internship is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience while working side by side with professionals from all levels and potions at US Sailing. In this role you will work with the marketing team to create and deliver content for the US Sailing Association and US Sailing Olympic Team.
We are seeking interns who are full of creative ideas and eager to contribute on a large scale. You will gain visibility into the inner workings and aspects of the marketing and communications field and have the opportunity to grow in social media management, photography, videography, graphic design, and more.
What you’ll be doing:
· Tagging, keyboarding, and organizing US Sailing’s vast media collection
· Video processing and small-scale video content creation
· Video creation for partners and events
Who you are:
· Adept at video creation
· Have an “eye” for quality design / production level
· Possess strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and be process oriented
· Ability to prioritize work, follow through on requests, take initiative and meet deadlines
· Knowledge of the sport of sailing
· Self-Starter that takes the initiative to ask questions
· Ability to apply knowledge learned in classroom to work
· Belief in the Olympic movement
· Appreciation for the sport of sailing