United States – Ohio
Business management, administration and support
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you truly service oriented? Do you know how to take care of people?
We’re looking for a Client Service Associate to:
• keep management systems up-to-date with client information
• educate clients on account services and capabilities
• help with the preparation of reports and other materials for client meetings
• collect the right documentation for opening new accounts and service requests
• plan team marketing events and maintain marketing materials
• provide the team with a detailed calendar of activities
You’ll be working with FTB Financial Services in our Kenwood Office in Cincinnati, OH.
We make a real impact in the lives of our clients by guiding them through major life events and helping them preserve and pass on their wealth. Our customized approach focuses on thoughtful financial planning and wealth management that looks beyond your investments and encompasses all aspects of your financial life. This is achieved by creating a multi-generational financial plan with a focus on maintaining the current lifestyle (“liquidity”), improving the future lifestyle (“longevity”) and improving the lives of others (“legacy”). We work with you to clarify your purpose and your values, and help you define the impact you want your wealth to make on your family and in the world.
• experience in client service, preferably within the finance sector
• bachelor’s degree or equivalent, focusing on business or finance
• excellent communicator, with solid interpersonal skills
• detail oriented (nothing gets past you)
• proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Series 7 and 66 licensed preferred, or the ability to obtain licenses once on boarded, sponsored by UBS. To be completed within 180 days of employment.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.