· passionate about education?
· outgoing, with a love for working with kids?
· interested in helping build a school community?
Southern Teachers can help! We are currently helping private/independent schools in Kentucky and Tennessee find elementary school teachers.
Am I qualified?
· For elementary positions, teaching certification is required. (Southern Teachers works with uncertified teachers, but only for secondary school positions).
How does it work?
· Apply: fill out an online application with Southern Teachers.
· Schedule: If we can help with your job search, your assigned Placement Counselor will schedule an interview to learn about your background and search requirements.
· Connect: we will identify the best job opportunities for you and start connecting you with schools.
Southern Teachers is a placement agency that helps teachers find jobs at K-12, college-preparatory, private/independent schools around the South. We are the oldest education recruitment organization in the country, in continuous operation since 1902. Our services are free to candidates. Learn more about our work with candidates, and the other ways we support schools, at SouthernTeachers.com.
· Bachelor’s Degree required (3.0 GPA minimum)
· Graduate degrees can be advantageous, but are not required
· Teaching Certification is mandatory for elementary school positions
Salaries vary and are determined by each individual school.
Share your passion, and help kids grow—be a teacher!
Apply today at SouthernTeachers.com