Channel Account Executive – Latin America (Spanish required)
This is a hybrid (40% remote and 60% onsite) role in San Francisco, CA.
Odoo ERP system is enterprise resource planning software used company-wide for the management of business processes. Odoo provides seamlessly integrated functional business apps called Odoo apps that form an ERP solution. Our unique proposition of integrated apps that work seamlessly together allows users to automate and track everything they do. The open-source development model of Odoo has allowed us to leverage thousands of developers and business experts to build the world’s largest ecosystem of fully integrated business apps.
Odoo has become a global network with more than 7 million users, and partners in more than 120 countries, and we continue growing with 1500 daily downloads. We are growing fast and need to hire even faster.
About the job:
Odoo is seeking to significantly expand its vibrant and innovative Partnerships and Alliances sales teams for Latin America. Apply to work within an organization that values independence, flexibility, and personal growth.
As a Channel Account Executive, you will pursue warm leads to recruit new organizations into Odoo’s partnership network. Partner organizations are given access to Odoo’s product line and are empowered to sell and implement Odoo products and services alongside their own. Partnerships and Alliances Executives manage Odoo business relationships within an assigned territory throughout Latin America. Partners are trained within the complete Odoo ecosystem to close deals successfully and handle customized software implementations. This is a sales job for people who are excited to work at the intersection of software and business. You’ll learn different management practices throughout a variety of industries and how Odoo’s diverse apps (there are over 50!) can be used to alleviate company needs.
- Develop, cultivate and maintain relationships among business partners
- Keep contact with prospects in Latin America who have shown interest in becoming Odoo’s business partners
- Meet or exceed monthly assigned sales quota by accurately forecasting, effectively managing a pipeline of opportunities, and advancing deals to closure per projected timelines
- Analyze and report on partners’ initiatives, forecast for strategic changes, and report on key metrics
- Work in a consultative fashion to design tailored implementation packages and negotiate their content with future partners
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Strong software and new technologies awareness
- 1+ years experience in B2B sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in Spanish
- Curiosity to learn how businesses operate
Nice To Have:
- Previous experience with ERP
- Experience in a SaaS company
- Additional languages
What’s great about the job?
- Great team of very smart people in a friendly and open culture.
- No silly tools to use, and no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities, and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company.
Compensation and Perks:
- $100 towards a work-from-home office setup + the ability to pick up chairs, laptop stands, etc., as needed. (All office equipment picked up is considered office property, whereas the $100 spent on office equipment would be yours to keep)
- Sales team members’ benefits include: healthcare (KAISER!), dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account
- Compensation includes base salary and commissions for all strategic partnerships sales team members
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days, and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program; 3 X 1-hour telehealth calls with certified mental health professionals
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate growing team!
- Company-sponsored events for groups of 6+ employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits such as parking and transit
- Chef-prepared lunches – snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap!
- Yoga classes on-site and other activities possibly expensed if multiple employees attend, especially sports-focused activities
The salary range for this role is $50,000-$80,000. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. The salary reflected does not include commissions or variable pay, where applicable.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Odoo’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.