During the course of your internship, you will have the chance to become an integral INFINITI team member and will have cross functional areas of learning which include: Sales, Marketing, Dealer Network Development, Regional Operations, Carflow, Distribution, and Aftersales.
The following job +function statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. The statements reflect expectations of the fully trained, proficient incumbent who meets all performance criteria.
This role will be responsible for identifying gaps and opportunities of INFINITI HQ reporting and training tools for Regional employees. Intern will develop a catalog of reports by interviewing cross functional group of HQ team members. Goal is to identify reports and tools available for Regional employees and Retailers. Additionally, intern will be asked to interview sub-set of Regional employees to understand Regional needs (Voice of Customer). Through the interview process, intern will be asked to identify gaps in current reporting system, develop proposed reporting system that eliminates gaps that addresses Regional needs. Develop presentations for senior management during project milestones and final recommendations at end of summer. Key actions
- Catalog reports and training tools for Regional employees (DOM, FOM, AGM)
- Work with and interview cross functional team members and Regional employees
- Identify business process and needs through process modeling
- Design business reporting system to support field consulting
- Travel locally with field staff to gain perspective on dealer operations
- Interface with INFINITI executives, dealers, and vendors
The following qualification statements reflect the minimum skills and abilities required of the qualified applicant.
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate/graduate degree program in Business, Finance, Computer/Information Science, Data Analytics or other business related discipline
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Tableau understanding beneficial.
- Project Management skills (organization and time management skills)
- Be ambitious and possess creative problem solving skills
- Demonstrate professionalism and clear communication abilities
- Be comfortable presenting to INFINITI Management Team
The physical requirements described below are representative of those an employee must normally meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Occasional day/overnight travel
Nissan is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen for roles based in the United States and background screening for all positions.
All of us at Nissan – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance vehicles. It is Nissan’s policy to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law. Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire; Nissan uses E-Verify to validate employment eligibility. **Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.”