We are currently looking to hire Analysts to start in January, 2023.
NAILBITER is replacing traditional Market Research with its Behavioral Videometrics Platform
Headquartered in Herndon, VA and with offices in NY, Chicago, London, Amsterdam, Paris, Dubai, Singapore, and Mumbai, the NAILBITER Tech platform observes Shoppers and Consumers purchasing CPG products in-store and online (quantitatively and globally). Ranked #27 in Top 50 most innovative companies by clients as per the 2021 GRIT report (up from #42 in 2020), our video is converted to brand metrics that provide a competitive advantage to Brand, Shopper, Category and Insights teams.
NAILBITER’s technology platform allows manufacturers and researchers to “see” and “hear” their consumers make product decisions in-store and online through video. The platform quantitatively codes stated, latent and emotional decisions, revealing hidden barriers to product success. The resulting consumer and shopper insights allow marketers and researchers to make immediate decisions that drive market success.
NAILBITER Videometrics have been validated by leading CPG companies such as Hershey, Nestle, Reckitt, Mondelez, SC Johnson, and others. We have been growing fast continuously for the last 5 years and our expected growth trajectory will be 4x over the next two to four years. We offer a competitive compensation package, stock options, health benefits, 401K match, flexible hours/work from home options and career progression opportunities. Learn more at http://nail-biter.com/
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, creative individual for our Market Research Analyst position. This position will be based in Reston, VA, near Washington, D.C. or in the Chicago area.
In this role, you will be a part of the Client Success & Analytics team and will have an opportunity to gain experience in various aspects of market research such as new methodologies, project management, implementation, client relationship building, storytelling, and more. This position also offers the right candidate an accelerated career in market research and technology.
- Leads end-to-end project tasks including research design and execution
- Perform data analysis and verify data quality
- Work with senior management in preparing reports and presentations
- Develop an understanding of shopper and consumer behavior while interpreting and translating data into actionable insights that deliver on project objectives
- Ensure pro-active insights and action-oriented solutions are delivered to clients
- Present data and results to internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrates a strong interest in understanding human behavior, especially how people make decisions
- Exemplifies outstanding verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and advanced proficiency with MS Office
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization
- Capable of working independently and multi-task while showing a sense of urgency and timelines
- Experience with project work with the proven ability to work on multiple projects concurrently leveraging excellent organization and time management skills
- Seeks improvement and creates an environment of sharing and creative problem solving
- Shows a high level of curiosity and investigative mind set with an attention to detail and accuracy along with a passion to learn new techniques with enthusiasm
- A completed bachelor’s degree in a related field (such as business, marketing, social sciences)
- Some previous market research experience through courses, projects or internships