Multiple Locations (Nationwide)
Multiple Start Dates (April, June, July)
Are you a graduate or junior professional looking for a career in tech but lack the relevant skills or experience to take that leap? Join us and we’ll equip you with the latest technical skills and professional experience to thrive in the field and rapidly accelerate.
A bit about us:
We’re an award-winning data and tech consultancy that’s on a mission to unlock potential for people and organizations. We do this by hiring diverse, talented individuals from a range of backgrounds and transforming them into skilled next-gen technology consultants who are equipped to support our clients across a range of challenges.
We’re proud to be listed as a Times Top 100 Graduate Employer and were recently shortlisted for ‘Best Graduate Employer for Women’ by Women in Tech and ‘Best Graduate Employer by DataIQ, for our ongoing commitment to development and creating career opportunities in tech.
What you’ll get:
- Four months of salaried training in the latest tools, technologies, and processes, which is delivered by technical professionals.
- Commerciality training to ensure you are prepared for projects post-training.
- Long-term, salaried placements with leading organizations once you have passed the training*, where you will work as a consultant on a variety of projects relevant to your assigned specialism for up to two years.
- Opportunities to work on internal projects with Kubrick and continue upskilling between client placements.
- Access to accreditations through tech partners including Microsoft, Tableau, Amazon, Google, and more which are paid-for by us.
- Dedicated support throughout training, client placements, and internal projects from our in-house team.
- The opportunity to join your client as a permanent employee after 2 years of client placements or remain with us and continue progressing internally.
- The opportunity to stay connected to us through our alumni program even if you do choose to leave after 2 years of client placements.
- Comprehensive benefits including 401(K), medical, dental and vision.
- Rapid career acceleration.
*Please note, client placements are arranged by Kubrick. You will not be expected to find your own placements; however, you will be expected to interview.
Data Product and Advanced Analytics
In our Data Product and Advanced Analytics practice, you will be critical in our clients’ digital data transformation, helping businesses deliver analytical data products using modern machine learning and knowledge graph approaches. You will be an integral part of the data team, working with stakeholders to understand their data requirements and empower downstream data insights with a unique combination of technical and business acumen.
You will enable the data team to deliver data as a product in a managed, standardized manner, using cloud technology and analytics best practice. You will be streamlining the utility of data and efficiency of data teams and business functions in organizations across industries.
Data Governance and Analytics Engineering
Amidst the rise of AI, there is an increasing concern for the risks and trustworthiness of the data which is feeding their AI solutions. In our Governance and Analytics Engineering practice, you are responsible for building quality assured data pipelines by organizing, cleansing, aligning, and enriching clients’ raw data into usable information that can lead to better business insights and faster, more accurate solutions, thereby helping maximize their performance.
Our Governance and Analytics Engineers apply knowledge of logical and physical modelling techniques to design and implement modern data engineering and analytics solutions. Their foundation of knowledge includes software engineering best practice using Python, and data wrangling techniques using SQL and NoSQL, as well as key data cloud solutions. Our consultants combine technical skills with a problem-solving mindset to deliver robust and impactful products and solutions.
Salary breakdown during 2.5-year program:
Our blend of high-quality training, access to exciting clients and projects, and dedicated support will set you on a rapid trajectory of career development and earning potential.
- Training salary – $44,000 – $50,000*
- 0-6 months – $55,000 – $66,000*
- 6-12 months – $59,000 – $73,000*
- 12-18 months – $66,000 – $77,000*
- 18-24 months – $70,000 – $82,000*
- 24 months + – $83,000 – $100,000+
*Exact salaries are based on region within the US and adjusted for cost of living.
Salary potential beyond program:
After the 2.5 years, you will have the opportunity to earn up to $100,000-$160,000 as you progress with Kubrick or your client organization.
What We Need from You
No relevant skills or experience in data or technology is required as we’ll introduce you to everything you need to know during the four months of training and will continue developing you throughout your employment with us.
- Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3 or above.
- Geographic flexibility is a must – our clients are in diverse and vibrant cities across the US, including Houston, Dallas, Tampa, Philadelphia, Chicago, New York and more..
- Curious, analytical, and great at solving problems – we don’t need any previous coding skills, just excitement to learn!
- Desire to work with data and learn how it can help an organization make better decisions.
- Flexibility, adaptability, strong communication, and the ability to work collaboratively.
- Dedication to continuous personal and professional development
Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion:
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy, or caring responsibilities. We also recognize the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHD, and other forms of neurocognitive variation.