Hendrickson is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of medium- and heavy-duty mechanical, elastomeric and air suspensions; integrated and non-integrated axle systems; auxiliary lift axle systems; parabolic and multi-leaf springs; stabilizers; and bumper and trim components to the global commercial transportation industry.
The heart of Hendrickson is its people. We are always searching for talented students to join our team, and value the opportunity to develop students’ knowledge. An internship or co-op with Hendrickson is a hands-on opportunity for students to bring the classroom to life.
Our commitment to you as a PATH Student Program Member is to deliver you a Real-world, Innovative, Diverse Experience which will set you up for success. We aim to nurture the future leaders of the industry with the passion, creativity, and drive needed to continue down the path of advancing the world around us.
Area of Accountability:
Gain hands-on experience in a small but diversified marketing department. Develop a working knowledge of the trucking industry and Hendrickson’s business through a well-rounded internship that exposes you to many aspects of marketing including research/analytics/forecasting, product development & support, advertising/PR/promotions and sales support.
Major Responsibilities (may vary depending on project):
• Conduct industry research pertinent to new-product development and report on key findings
• Maintain customer distribution lists and oversee distribution process of pertinent customer information including engineering product updates, pricing information, etc.
• Support various product segments by drafting, editing and proofreading marketing-related literature and website content
• Maintain marketing team SharePoint site and all related content
• Assist with special requests from the sales team as needed
• Social media post planning and tracking to increase our social media presence
• Assist with forecasting and key product metrics
All other duties as assigned
• Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related degree
• Knowledge of marketing principles and practices
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Previous marketing internship experience a plus
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
• Excellent ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and work in a team environment
• Minimum GPA 3.0/4.0
*This is not a comprehensive list of duties. Duties may change without notice in management’s sole discretion. Hendrickson is an at-will employer, each employee is free to resign at any time, just as Hendrickson is free to terminate employment at any time without cause or notice.
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.