New Grad Nurse Residency
Medical City Healthcare
Up to $5,000 Relocation and HURST Review
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Nurse Internship/Residency.
Under supervision, the RN Intern is a new graduate nurse or RN changing specialty that provides safe and effective patient care in accordance with established policies, procedures and values of the facility. The graduate nurse or RN changing specialty will collaborate with the Nurse Coordinator/preceptor, Physicians, technicians, educators, and allied health practitioners. Additional functions will be performed in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act in a manner consistent with the mission and goals of Medical City Healthcare.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including:
· Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
· Paid Time Off
· Short Term & Long Term Disability
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Student Loan Repayment
· Employee Assistance Program
· Employee Recognition Programs
· Discounted tickets at many local attractions
· Discounts to various retail stores and more….
Required Job Qualifications include:
· ADN required
· BSN preferred
· Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider
· Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing