Job Title: Pega Developer
Location: Various locations in US
Are you just graduating college, or thinking of finally ditching that position you have to start your career and tech and don’t know where to get started?
Check out GenSpark, where we bridge the gap for those looking to get their foot in the door in the tech world.
We are looking for those who would like to be a in the tech world and get their foot in by being a Pega developer!
We will take your current computer science knowledge and combine it with our trainings in Pega, to get your career started.
What is Pega and what does a Pega Developer do:
PEGA is a popular Business Process Management (BPM) tool created by Java concepts that allow users to execute changes faster than Java-based applications. The primary use of PEGA is to reduce costs and improve business reasons. PEGA is created in Java and uses OOP and Java ideas.
Pega is a platform that provides process automation and helps the organization to accomplish profitability and potency by providing a systematic approach for constructing and establish process oriented with rule-based solution and applications. Some of the applications are Business Process Management, Decision Management, Customer Relationship Management and Case management solutions are examples that process and rules are basic fundamental part of the application development. It provides developer to a designer studio is web based will act as an integrated development environment to build applications.
- Pega Business Process Management (BPM) technology helps you to build business applications that deliver the outcomes and end-to-end customer experience as per the customer demands. It provides steady functions, and versatile help, and adaptabilities.
- Pega Customer Relationship Management (CRM) helps you accelerate handling times, reduce errors, reduce costs, and increase customer satisfaction. It automates contact center solutions and service processes that reduce manual work.
- Pega Robotic Process Automation (RPA) implements automation and delivers outcomes much faster. It enables employees to deliver customer outcomes faster and with great accuracy. Pega Robotic Studio helps to accelerate manual assignments through robotizing events.
Why use Pega?
- Pega has a unified Visual Designer Studio for designing capabilities without coding.
- Pega BPM is portable across the enterprise and can be used in managed cloud and private cloud to build abilities required for the application.
- It eliminates coding and automates the process of building complex systems at the enterprise level.
- Pega is designed to reduce the time of changes in the software.
- Pega product is built on Java and provides Java code that is executed at runtime.
- Pega has a unique rule of Design Once, Deploy Anywhere. Once the design is completed, a developer can implement several devices such as tablets, mobiles, desktops, etc.
- It helps to make a shortcode and reduces the time of generating long codes.
- With Pega’s help, developers can easily build an application along with workflows deployed as a developing UI, web services, CRM solutions, etc.
- This technology offers easy-to-use tools having agile methodology and allows us to work closely with several business analysts. Because of its reusability, it has more accurate and reliable.
What you will learn to do in our trainings as a Pega developer:
- A Pega developer will develop various enterprise-level applications to be able to generate several methodologies that help to create and design applications.
- Learn to develop solution architecture in the Pega PRPC environment to be able to integrate various processes such as web services, databases, and designing and developing BPM applications in Pega.
- Learn to remove application problems such as bugs, malware, etc. entering into the system.
- Learn to write code using programming languages such as CSS, JS, HTML, Angular, Java, Jquery, SQL, SOAP, Excel, Visio
- Learn Keen JAVA and OOPS concepts, Scrum and Agile techniques
- Learn and understand the concept of PRPC.
PRPC allows businesses to change all the distinct, complicated, and different business practices into a single platform. It provides a way of documenting, streamlining, and automating the business techniques to combine the multi-stream processing into one system.
The following are the uses of PRPC:
- PRPC offers the ability to computerize, record, and streamline business forms.
- It combines the multi-stream forms into one framework.
- It empowers the business opportunity to migrate all the distinct, diverse, and multiple business techniques and rules into one platform.
- It progresses data over frameworks and has that data is resolved, separated, and converted.
- It aims is to reduce the cost required during any change in the system.
- It can automate, streamline, and document business processes.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Great benefits package to include, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K and much more
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent mentoring throughout your career with GenSpark
- One on one interaction with trainers and support staff
- Career launch with one of many Fortune 500 companies in the US
If you are interested but don’t think you meet the qualifications, please reach out to me and let’s discuss! Apply Here
About GenSpark Consulting:
GenSpark is a division of Pyramid Consulting, a $310M IT Consulting firm. Pyramid Consulting is among the Top 100 largest minority and privately owned IT Consulting firms in the U.S. The success of our clients is facilitated through our ability to provide full-spectrum support via our development centers – from a single consultant under their management, at their site, to full turnkey solutions onsite and offshore.