Owned and made in the USA for 100 years, Fresh Mark’s Sugardale brand takes a personal approach to making great tasting high quality meats. For a century, we’ve been dedicated to making the best products, the best way. Made with top quality ingredients and workmanship, Sugardale supplies bacon, ham, hot dogs, sliced lunch meats, pepperoni and salami and other specialty meat items with annual sales of more than $1 billion.
Our Sales Intern will work in a hands-on environment focused on real projects that impact the business. As a Sales Intern, you should be flexible and ready to take on new challenges as they arise. The primary Sales duties include:
- Working with the sales team to complete assigned tasks.
- Attending meetings and events to observe and learn.
- Updating sales records and documents accurately.
- Observing how to close deals in the sales process.
- Communicating with vendors and clients at the manager’s request.
- Conducting research and collating survey data.
- Assessing whether sales targets are met.
- 1+ year(s) educational experience and currently pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university with a focus on Sales, Business, or related studies.
- Interest in Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG) field a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent task management skills.
- High level of motivation and adaptability
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability
- Positive attitude and collaborative spirit.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
About Fresh Mark, Inc.
At Fresh Mark, people come first. It’s not just a slogan, it is engrained in the fabric of who we are and what we work to achieve every day. The cornerstone of our culture is based on a foundation of taking care of all our employees on every level. As a team member here, you will be given the tools, leadership, and support to grow in your knowledge and career and as a leader yourself.
Fresh Mark welcomes all interested people to apply for opportunities in our company. We pride ourselves in being a diverse company and we consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any legally protected status.
Fresh Mark is a drug free workplace.