Amori is a Stanford-founded social app with the mission to foster meaningful connections through voice. Through our virtual bars and 1:1 blind audio calls, Amori helps you find something real, whether for friends or romantic relationships.
We are a remote, tight-knit, majority female team with a passionate, fun, and energized atmosphere and big social media presence (@covid19dating on Instagram.)
We’re looking for a design-oriented product manager who can live and breathe the Amori mission. We are not your typical startup – our majority female team is passionate, diligent, and incredibly talented, with backgrounds from top schools and companies like Stanford, Columbia, Cornell, Microsoft, Google, Apple, and Facebook.
In this fully remote full-time role, you’ll be reporting directly to the CEO with a focus on product, UX design, data analytics, and some marketing. This role is perfect for well rounded, fast-paced learners who take initiative, have a design mindset, think outside the box, and know how to prioritize.
Some of the things you might do:
- Brainstorm feature ideas and prepare Figma prototypes
- Interview users & send out surveys to learn how we can improve our app
- Prepare dashboards of user behavior & make guided product decisions based on data
- Plan the product roadmap, test new features, and coordinate with our engineers (alongside our CEO) to ship updates to thousands of users
- Work closely with our CEO and designers to produce marketing materials across our social media channels (Amori Instagram, Covid19dating Instagram, Tik Tok, and Twitter)
- Run Instagram and Tik Tok ads
- Research market opportunities in the social media & dating spaces
- Have the opportunity to shape the direction of an app about to grow to hundreds of thousands of users, and to first-handedly turn Amori into a household name
To succeed here, you’ll need:
- Experience. You have a proven track record working on interesting projects. Previous UX research experience is a plus.
- Design ability. You have an eye for design and it shows. While not necessarily pixel perfect, you have the ability visualize beautiful design flows.
- Customer obsession. You know how to listen to customers and make decisions to serve their needs.
- Analytical thinking. You can create data visualizations and use it to inform product decisions.
- Efficiency. You move fast and don’t take no for an answer.
- Organization. We’re a high-growth startup with a busy, remote team. You help us stay organized with an ability to plan, prioritize, and keep deadlines under check.
- Collaboration. You are a good communicator and excited to take part in our mission.
- A talented, supportive, female-led community passionate about design & human connection
- A fast-paced environment where you can help shape the culture
- An entrepreneurial support system that advocates for risk, intuition, and hustle
- A hands-off approach so you can do your best work on your own time
- The opportunity to grow into a very high-level position, joining a fast growing startup on the ground floor
- Potential to join us at our future headquarters in Miami
Think you’re suited for this job? Tell us about yourself and why you’re interested in the role, and include links to your resume, portfolio, and/or LinkedIn. Any examples of your design or product skills would be very helpful.
Not looking but know someone ideal for the role? Refer them! We’ll send you a surprise gift if we make the hire.