alliantgroup is currently experiencing explosive growth! As a national consulting firm focused on being the voice to the middle market, our mission is simple: Strengthening American businesses. How do we do this? We hire the brightest talent with the most diverse backgrounds who are passionate about making a difference.
We are recruiting the best-of-the-best for our career-launching, immersive Sales Excellence training program! This highly-selective program is designed to help new sales and marketing graduates accelerate their growth and development by learning and working alongside the industry’s top sales professionals. The program will offer comprehensive training and exposure to every part of the business for a truly immersive experience for candidates who are driven, exude energy and passion, and want to build a lucrative career in sales.
This program is based in the alliantgroup Houston headquarters.
- This role will gain access and exposure to all aspects of sales, marketing and retention within the organization – with the end goal of driving leads and helping American businesses grow their operations.
- Work closely with team on content generation ideas and campaigns. This person should be a creative thinker who is willing to offer insight and ideas and a team player who collaborates effectively in a team environment.
- This role will also be responsible for researching new industries, collaborating across multiple departments, and reaching out to prospects.
- Support the efforts of the sales and marketing teams through qualifications of leads, follow up and innovative outreach strategies.
- Identify opportunities for the organization and work with leadership to develop tactics to make the most impact possible.
- Drive and challenge colleagues and leadership constantly on practices to improve overall value to prospects and client engagement.