Do you want to…?
• Develop your portfolio of high-level decision-making clients in Healthcare, an ever-changing industry
• Work with Major Pharmaceutical and Medical Device players and highly cutting-edge innovative biotech
• Selling highly valuable projects that drive the decisions of our clients in innovation and in shaping their future markets
• Create a significant impact in growth
• Work towards building your own business unit and growing offices
• Enjoy an international presence and team
• Match your values with ours, Adventure, Surpassing, Freedom, Team, and Fun
So, you should join us if you are passionate about exploring and developing unchartered territories in Healthcare and are eager to start your next adventure!
Founded in 1993, ALCIMED is an Innovation and New Business consulting firm, specializing in innovative sectors: life science (food, biotech, healthcare), energy, aeronautics, chemistry, cosmetics, materials, space and defense. Our mission is to help our clients in the private and public sectors to explore and develop their uncharted territories including new technologies, innovative products and services, new usages and business models, innovation management, new geographies, and possible futures… We are a team of 220 explorers, with degrees from the best universities and international schools, most possessing a dual background in science and business. We have six offices in Europe, one in the United States and one office in Asia.
Essential Job Functions:
Develop and grow your personal book of business and overall client base conducting pre-sales prospecting, developing proposals in response to specific client needs, leading negotiation and ensuring proper contracting, and then maintaining the relationship throughout each project.
• Implement prospecting actions on new and existing accounts
• Present Alcimed capabilities, understand and capture clients’ needs we can serve
• Generate and advance a pipeline of new opportunities
• Adapt prospecting resources to identified opportunities
• Build a tailored methodology & commercial proposal for each project in collaboration with the Partner and the Project Management team
• Feed commercial reporting to analyze and pilot your sales objectives
• Present and adapt the proposal as needed to close the sales
• Establish the contract, ensure the negotiation, and finalize the deals
• Coordinate project launch with the Project team and the client
• Set up the launch meeting with the client and the Project Team
• Proactively follow-up the relationship & collect feedbacks from the client during the entire course of the project
• Perform debrief meetings with the client after each project to ensure the highest client satisfaction and trigger a repeat
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Recent Graduates with Master’s degree (MSc, MPH, MA, MBA),a PhD, or a Pharm.D in a healthcare or business related field
• OR a Bachelor’s degree in healthcare or related field with one to two years of proven and successful track record of B2B intellectual services sales in a Life Science-related field (healthcare, biotech, medical device, etc.)
Alcimed provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
• 401(k) Employer Contribution
• Company Paid Dental Insurance
• Company Paid Vision Insurance 3
• Health Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Commuter benefits
• Travel to Paris