Product Management: Launching Your Product
80% of new products fail. What are the other 20% doing right? Companies that see new products thrive did strategic planning to make it happen. Learn how to launch your product into the marketplace the right way. Entrepreneur and executive Karen Holst helps you to understand all the steps to successfully take your product from an idea to a customer’s hands. Discover how to identify your audience and the problem you’re solving for them. Identify the right goals, strategy, and team to heighten your product’s visibility and adoption, while avoiding costly mistakes. Learn how to build a product launch checklist and access the best tools and resources available for product leaders. Explore marketing strategies for connecting to customers with social media, video, influencer campaigns, and more. Plus, discover how to continue to grow your business beyond product launch day.