Introducing the Peer Fellows: Grace Buller

Hi everyone! My name is Grace Buller and I’m a Senior from Wellesley, MA. I’m an Educational Studies major and a Women’s and Gender Studies minor. I’m a Peer Fellow for the Nonprofit, Education, and Government Career Community. In addition to being a Peer Fellow for the Knowlton Center, I’m the VP of the Denison Community Association, a Fellow for both the Education department and the Women’s and Gender Studies department, I volunteer with Big Brothers Big Sisters and the center for New Beginnings, I’m a Peer Mentor, and I work in the Education department.

I’m really looking forward to serving as a Peer Fellow for the Nonprofit, Education, and Government Career Community! I hope to provide you with some advice and guidance on how to navigate the field of Education when it comes to networking, jobs, and internships.

This past summer I interned remotely with Optimal Care Services, which is a special needs services company based in NYC. I worked on my verbal and written communication skills, and learned a lot about the behind the scenes and administrative work that happens in the field of special education.

I would be happy to answer questions about my experience, the internship process, or any questions related to the nonprofit, education, and government fields. Feel free to email me at buller_g1@denison.edu!

By Grace Buller
Grace Buller Peer Career Coach and Peer Fellow: Nonprofit, Education and Government Career Community