It’s not too late to find an amazing internship for the summer of 2022! Check out this exclusive internship and apply soon!
Five reasons to apply to: University of Kentucky Ovarian Cancer Screening Research Program
- This cancer prevention program is the oldest and largest screening program in the US. You have the chance to be a part of something that has positively impacted health outcomes for thousands of people!
- This internship uniquely gives you insight into data use within healthcare as well as the research side of clinical care.
- As you know, exposure to healthcare is very hard to come by right now. This experience includes weekly attendance at tumor conferences, seminars and surgeries.
- Interact with a wide variety of screening, tech, and healthcare personnel!
- A previous intern raved: “My favorite part of the internship is learning more about how to conduct research and how screening patients can result in discovering maybe the cause of ovarian cancer or other types of cancer. I also love how I am able to do research but have days where I am experiencing vast areas of the medical field, such as observing live surgeries in the OR, doing rotations with the medical students or working with a different provider to see what they do and sitting in to Tumor Conference where doctors talk about their patients and see what they are doing is the best thing for the patient.”
Interested? Don’t wait to apply! This application is due April 17th 2022. Apply on Handshake!