Every week, Anneke’s Picks bring you my favorite jobs, internships, and events coming up in the Nonprofit, Education, & Government community. Check out this week’s spotlights below!
Opportunity for 22-23 Academic Year: Apply to be a Peer Career Fellow! Our Peer Fellows help the Knowlton Center connect with the campus community through writing website content, helping students with resumes and cover letters, and connecting with the alumni community. See the full list of open positions for next year here! Apply by April 17th.
- Social Media Intern, Bike & Build, Deadline April 15th
- Public Affairs Intern, SKDK, Deadline April 22nd
- Part-Time, Paid Internships in Environmental Advocacy Deadline April 18th
- Communications & Engagement Internship, April 15th
- Multiple internships at National Trust for Historic Preservation. These internships are paid a stipend of $3,300 and are remote.Deadline Rolling, submit ASAP.
- School Liaison Coordinator, CDC Foundation, Deadline April 30th
- Research Associate, Federal Reserve of St. Louis, Deadline April 15th
- Research Assistant, The Urban Institute, Deadline April 25th
- Program Assistant, The Aspen Institute, Deadline May 20th
- Staff Assistant or Research Assistant, American Enterprise Institute, Deadline May 31st
- Make an Impact: Nonprofit Edition May 17th
Want to talk about these or any other opportunities? Make an appointment with a Knowlton Center coach on Handshake.