Every week, David’s Picks bring you highlighted opportunities in the Marketing, Sales, & Communication Community. This week features several jobs and internships recently posted to Handshake.
- JPMorgan Chase – Global Sales Analyst: As an Analyst in Sales, you will be responsible with the day-to-day execution of all products. You will transact in these products across a broad range of clients (asset managers, insurance accounts, pension funds, banks, sovereign wealth funds, hedge funds, corporations, etc).
- CIVIC, A Seacrest Global Company – Public Relations Coordinator: Since 1999, CIVIC has led the way in cultural marketing, providing integrated solutions to top-tier brands including Ford, HBO, Verizon, Airbnb, Snap, A&E, Facebook, CNN, NFL, and NBC, among many others. This entry-level PR role will draft press materials, do media and social influencer outreach and coordinate events.
- DHL Express – Account Representative: As a sales professional at DHL you will own a territory and direct the largest, most complex and most strategically significant negotiations, reaching agreements that have significant impact on DHL’s bottom line.
- Kaiser Permanete – Market Strategy, Undergrad Summer Internship: This internship will analyze membership trends, market trends, pricing trends and provide insight into membership performance for one of the leading health care provides and nonprofit health plans.
- The Washington Post – Sales Operations Intern: In this role, you will help the team bring legal documents into the cloud, cataloguing the ways that contracts have changed over time and the changes that clients have requested. Interns will gain insight into The Washington Post sales process and legal negotiations.
- Bass Pro Shops/Cabela’s – Marketing Intern: Bass Pro Shops Internship Program offers a 12-week immersive work program giving students a holistic overview of the business focusing on career and competency development while gaining valuable experience with a multifaceted company. The White River Marine Group Marketing department is seeking a Marketing Websites and Web Programs intern interested in exploring a wide variety of digital marketing functions.
Want to talk about these or any other opportunities? Make an appointment with a Knowlton Center coach on Handshake.