Every week, Leslie’s Picks brings you highlighted jobs, internships, and events that I want to draw extra attention to for students in the Financial Services, Consulting & Business Career Community. Check out this week’s spotlights below!
Join us for The World of Consulting event on April 7th from 5 pm-6:30 pm in the Burton Morgan Building, Room 115. You’ll hear from Richard Jolly, an Organizational Consultant, and a panel of alumni who chose a career path in consulting. What is Consulting? How can I pursue a career in consulting? If those are relevant questions for you, then this is the event to attend. You’ll hear from Richard Jolly, an Organizational Consultant, and a panel of alumni who chose a career path in consulting.
Sophomores looking for an internship next summer (part time Fall and Spring Semester also available).
Nationwide wants to hire Denison students interested in: investments, finance, data analytics, consulting/process improvement. Do you want to work for an innovative, collaborative organization focused on employee growth and development – that values your liberal arts education at Denison? Attend this information session to learn from Nationwide staff who are responsible for hiring interns and new grads for this innovative team.
If you are unable to attend the information session, stop by Burton Morgan 205 between 2-2:45pm on 3/31 to meet the recruiters and talk about opportunities!
- Investment Analyst, Denison Investment Office – The Denison Investment Office seeks to hire an investment analyst who will be an integral part of the team managing the University’s long-term investment assets, including the endowment. The analyst will be responsible for a variety of activities that contribute to portfolio management and investment decisions. The analyst will work on marketable assets such as public equities and hedge funds and private investments including private equity and real estate. The analyst is a key support professional for the Investment Office’s activities, including investment due diligence, manager monitoring and performance reporting. This position offers candidates the opportunity to join an intellectually stimulating and collaborative work environment in which he or she should gain broad asset class experience, as well as specialized knowledge based on targeted projects. Deadline April 22.
- Recruitment Consultant, Cresthaven Financial, Denison Alumni Connection – Cresthaven Financial Partners is a growing executive search firm specializing in the investment banking and investment management industries. The recruitment consultant will play a key role in the growth and success of Cresthaven’s new Los Angeles office amidst a recruitment boom in the United States. Working as a consultant within our business will offer a very lucrative and exciting career path. Apply ASAP!
- Research Analyst, Notch Partners – As a Research Analyst, you will be a primary resource for researching, assessing, and sourcing the Notch executive ecosystem. Our clients work across a variety of industries including consumer products and services, technology, industrial manufacturing, business and financial services, and healthcare. You will work across these sectors and will be responsible for learning about new industries, businesses, and executives. You will also use your knowledge to research, identify, and recruit appropriate executives for our client needs. Deadline March 28th.
- Internship, Financial Services-Nationwide – When you start your internship, you’ll be welcomed by a culture of dedicated people who are eager to see you succeed. You’ll attend meetings and contribute to projects that make a difference for our company. You’ll also focus on your own professional development by attending learning sessions led by key business leaders, and by networking with your fellow interns, team members and intern alumni. Apply ASAP
- Business Operation Internship, UnitedHealth Group – An internship as a Business Operations Analyst means you’ll play a key role in a high volume, focus and performance driven call center where the goal is always to connect with members and enhance the customer experience. The internship program will provide you with some of the best training and tools in the world to support you and help serve our members. Apply ASAP.
Want to talk about these or any other opportunities? Make an appointment with a Knowlton Center coach on Handshake.